Monday, October 12, 2009

TV Dinner



Sunday was a "stay home" day, at least for Les. I bought groceries after the meeting and delivered Mom & Dad with their shopping request. After that I decided to watch a movie and it was one of my favorites, "To Catch a Thief". We had eaten lunch at Olive Garden so it seemed to me that we should have a light dinner while watching TV. And we did! Consisting of laMadeleine Tomato Basil soupe, broiled sausage, cheese, crackers,veggies, wine and a lemmon pie.

This reminded me of years ago when we would have a fun dinner and watch TV in our study...so I thought you girls would appreciate reminiscing. Is it any wonder that you both are constantly serving gourmet dinners???

2 comments:

  1. your dinner looked wonderful! some of my favorite memories growing up are us eating a tv dinner around the coffee table in the den! and i want some of that pie after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that brought back so many fun memories...eating in the den, watching old movies! what a very pretty little dinner you had there. and that pie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete